The Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook: Quick, healthy, energy-saving recipes using UK measurements. The Sunday Times bestseller
By (author): Air Fryer UK Clare Andrews
Discover easy, delicious and energy-saving recipes with The Ultimate Air-Fryer Cookbook - the MUST-HAVE kitchen companion to save you time and money
THE SUNDAY TIMES NO. 2 BESTSELLER
'From simple midweek meals to whole joints of meat and even desserts, you'll discover how to bring the magic of air-frying to every culinary occasion' SUNDAY EXPRESS
'The air fryer guru . . . Packed with tasty and accessible recipes and invaluable advice' OK! MAGAZINE
'A real must-have for the kitchen. Delicious recipes' CHAT SPECIAL
The last thing anyone needs right now is to worry about the cost of cooking their dinner. And with air fryers proven to be quicker, healthier and up to 80% cheaper than a traditional oven, we don't need to . . .
This is the ultimate guide to cooking easy and delicious meals using the most valuable kitchen item. From simple midweek meals to whole joints of meat, hearty breakfasts to desserts and cakes, The Ultimate Air-Fryer Cookbook will teach you how to bring the magic of air-frying into every meal.
Featuring over 80 delicious recipes that will show you that the air fryer is for so much more than chips, including:
· Celeriac Rösti served with the perfect air-fried poached egg
· Turkey Meatballs with Air-Fried Tomato Sauce to
· Butternut Squash Sliders and
· Choc Chip Cookies
. . . there really is no end to what you can make with you air fryer!
As well as these mouth-watering recipes, you will also find expert guidance on making the most of your air fryer, metric measurements for UK kitchens, and practical advice on cleaning and maintenance, making this the must-have air fryer cookbook.
Why use an air fryer? . . .
· They use 80% less energy and cooking meals up to twice as fast, air fryers offer the perfect low-energy alternative to traditional ovens.
· Crisp and delicious food that is low in fat. Air fryers use substantially less fat than other methods of frying.
· Not just for chips! Includes over 80 recipes covering everything from meat and vegetables to desserts and cakes
· Invaluable advice talks you through the different types of air fryer, as well as how to use and maintain them.